Our clients are the centre of our work. Thanks to their acknowledgements, we strive every day to improve our vocation and specialisation, which is simply to offer the best service.
What our clients think of us
Magnificent work by the Grupo Pacífico Social Media team, we shall inform the Board of Directors so they can see our achievements and evaluate our joint efforts. Congratulations and follow the same lines!
Manuel Rodríguez-Téllez, Head of Online Communication SEED
Our most sincere gratitude for your impeccable work. In spite of the difficulties in organising a conference for 10,000 people, everything has lived up to expectations and has allowed us to position Spanish Dentistry at the international level where it deserves to belong.
Óscar Castro, Chairman of the Council of Dentists – FDI Congress Madrid 2017
Thank you very much. The societies organising the congress made the best decision six years ago when they contracted Grupo Pacífico.
Doctor Vicente Morales - Member of the Scientific Committee, X National Clinical Laboratory Conference 2016
I would like to personally thank you for the work, dedication and professionalism that you have shown. The European Convention was a great success and thanks to your efforts the Spanish subsidiary has been congratulated and recognised for its excellent organisation and professionalism.
Carme Miquel – Business Support Manager at SANOFI
We would like to once again pass on our congratulations for the fantastic organisation of our trip and event in Dublin and for all the attention received by the whole team at Pacífico. The feedback we have received is excellent.
Lidia López - Distribution Assistance, Sales Division at Banco Sabadell/Zurich
Once again I would like to congratulate and thank you for your support, commitment, professionalism and the high degree of implication in the organisation of our medical meeting. It has once again shown that success is thanks to those behind the scenes.
Sonia del Río Hernández – Congress Manager at Oncology Spain, Novartis Pharmaceuticals
I couldn’t not thank you for everything that you have done to make METIC 2017 the success. It has been a pleasure working side-by-side with you.
Marta Juderías – Marketing Director at Techdata
I’m impressed. 90% of the success of the event was thanks to the personnel at Grupo Pacífico, and the other 10% for your capacity for immediately solving any unforeseen circumstances during the event.
I want to highlight how extremely happy I am for having chosen you.
Alfonso Tejedor Escobar – Marketing Manager at Cardiva
It has been a pleasure working with professionals like yourselves, you have made the organisation of the Convention much easier and have shown great patience.
Patricia Vietio – Trade & Consumer Marketing Manager at Pirelli
Just a few words of gratitude and congratulations for the magnificent work done for the presentation of the SEGG candidature at the IAGG-ER 2019 Congress. Thank you for the efficiency, diligence and good work, and as always, the fantastic attitude, in spite of us constantly changing things even up to the last minute.
José A. López Trigo - Spanish Society of Geriatrics and Gerontology
I want to thank you for all your help in ensuring that the product launch and the road show seminar were perfect. Everyone involved is very happy. A complete success!
Cruz Galindo – Business Unit Assistant at Rumiantes, Zoetis
Grupo Pacífico was key to the organisation of WTTC - The Global Summit Madrid, as the event was without a doubt a success.
Mr. Joaquín Castillo – General Manager of Tourism, Community of Madrid
As always and excelling yourselves, you have shown that you are capable of satisfying all our needs when preparing our events, capable of looking after all the details as required by Mundipharma. It is a joy to have you as part of our organisation team.
Teresa Rivera Frías - Sales Effectiveness and Administration Manager at Mundipharma