In accordance with data protection legislation and article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the owner of the site and the Data Controller of data processing is VIAJES PACIFICO, S.A. (hereinafter "the COMPANY") , with registered office at C/ Castelló, 128, 7ª planta, 28006 Madrid, N.I.F tax number A08644932 registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 36.817, Sheet No. 110, Page M-659202, and with title - travel agency licence GC - 90 granted by the Directorate General of Tourism of Catalonia. You can contact the Company’s Data Protection Delegate at email@example.comUse and purpose of obtained data
The data we request from you in our website forms is adequate, relevant, and strictly necessary for the purposes specified above, and under no circumstances are you obliged to provide it. They shall only be processed by the COMPANY or the department to which the request for information is addressed. The data to be entered are specified on the form itself, and your refusal to supply them shall imply not being able to process your request. You also ensure that all data provided is true, accurate, and relevant to the purpose for which it is requested.
The sending of data implies your express authorisation to incorporate them into our corresponding files, for as long as the COMPANY considers pertinent for the management of the request you make.
In order to keep your personal data accurate, you may inform us whenever there is any change in it. Otherwise, we cannot be held liable for its accuracy. In the case of sending us your CV, we shall keep your information in order to cover possible job vacancies.Data retention
We only store your personal information inasmuch as we need it to use it for the purpose it was gathered for and following the juridical bases of its treatment in conformity with the applicable law. We will hold your personal information for as long as there is a contractual and/or commercial relationship with you, the data subject, or until such time as you exercise your right of erasure, cancellation, and/or limitation of the processing of your data.
In such cases, we will keep your information duly blocked, and no use shall be made of it, for as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims, or as long as any type of judicial, legal, or contractual liability may arise from its processing, which must be attended to and for which its recovery is necessary. Once the contractual relationship ends, the data shall be destroyed.Legitimisation
For the processing of your personal information, we rely on the legitimisation for the fulfilment of a contract and/or commercial relationship.Data subjects’ rights
As the holder of the personal data, you have the right to obtain access to your personal information, as well as to obtain correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to ask for its removal when, among other reasons, this data is not needed for the objectives it was collected.
In certain circumstances, as a data subject, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case the Data Controller will only store it for the exercise or defense of complaints.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you, as a data subject, may object processing your data. Your personal information will no longer be processed for the purposes to which you have expressed your objection. You can also exercise the right of limitation of the treatment of your personal information, requesting the conservation of the same.
As a holder, you have the following options for exercising your rights at no fee and receiving a response within the time limits established by the applicable data protection legislation:
- By written and signed request to Viajes Pacífico, S.A., at calle Castelló nº 128 séptimo derecha, CP 28006 - Madrid (Data Protection), attaching a photocopy of your ID card. If you have already provided the address or e-mail addresses, it will be essential that you provide us with the same one(s).
- By emailing a request including a photocopy and/or scanned copy of your ID card to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a data subject, you may present a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially if you are not satisfied with our response to the exercise of your rights. For further details, please consult the website www.agpd.es
This disclaimer governs the permitted use of the website www.pacifico-meetings.com in accordance with the following:
1. Law on Information society services compliance Section 10 Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services to information society and electronic commerce
Website owner: VIAJES PACÍFICO, S.A
(hereinafter, "The Service Provider").
Address: C/ Marià Cubí, 4.
Zip code: 08006 City: Barcelona.
TAX ID: A-08644932
registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 36.817, Sheet No. 110, Page M-659202, and with title - travel agency licence GC - 90 granted by the Directorate General of Tourism of Catalonia. You can contact the Company’s Data Protection Delegate at email@example.com
2. Intellectual property and content responsibility
1. The intellectual property rights of this website (www.pacifico-meetings.com), its source code, design, photographs, texts, navigation structure, data bases and Renault elements therein are owned by the Service Provider, to whom it corresponds the exclusive right of the exploitation rights in any way and, in particular, reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation rights.
2. The use of all the website content is prohibited, in particular the use of texts, designs, works, trademarks, logos, source code and any other elements susceptible to protection, without the express authorisation of the owners. Any non-permitted use should be duly prosecuted by the legitimate owners. Also, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind in the website are legally protected
3. The owner of the website is not responsible for the contents to which the links in the website direct, in accordance with section 17 of the LSSICE.
4. Users may not use the website content, and may not take, reproduce and distribute it, nor use it for trade purposes or manipulate it and produce derivative works, without the prior consent or authorisation of the Service Provider.
In addition, any other form of exploitation, other than that mentioned in the previous paragraph, in any way, of all or part of the content in this website, shall qualify as infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the Company or the owner. This may result in the Service Provider taking all the court or out-of-court actions that may correspond in the exercise of their rights.
Moreover, the information the User may access through the website may be protected by intellectual or industrial rights or rights of any other kind. As a result, the Service Provider shall in no case and under no circumstances be responsible for infractions by the User with regards to these rights.
3. Terms and Conditions of use.
Regarding the website, the user may view, print and partially download the website content, only if the following circumstances concur:
- That it is compatible with the purpose of the website.
- That it is done solely for the purpose of obtaining the information therein for personal and private use. Thus, its use for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
- That no graphic, icon or image available on the website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the other images that go with it.
The User undertakes to use the website, the content and the services in accordance with the Law, this Disclaimer, good practices and public order. Furthermore, the User is obliged not to use the website, its contents or services provided through it for illicit purposes, which are against this legal policy, or hinder third-party interests or rights, or which in any other way may damage, render inaccessible or impair the website, its contents or services or prevent the normal use thereof by other users.
Moreover, the User expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, render useless or, in any other way, damage the data, software or electronic documents that are on the Website.
All of this, in accordance with section 2.4 above.
4. Changes to the website and terms and conditions of use
The Service Provider reserves the right to change and update the information on the website, as well as its setting, layout and access conditions. Moreover, the Service Provider reserves the right to update this disclaimer without prior notice to the users when regulation or current circumstances may require so.
5. Limitation of liability
The Service Provider does not ensure the lack of errors or interruptions in the access to the website or its content nor does it ensure that they are updated. However, the Service Provider will carry out all the actions available to solve any error, disconnection or lack of update that may result.
Both the access to the website and the not consented use of the information contained is exclusive responsibility of who accesses or uses it. Thus, the Service Provider is not responsible for any consequence, damage or prejudice that may result from said access or use by third-parties.
The Service Provider is not responsible either for security errors or damages that may be caused as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the users’ computers used for connecting with the services and contents on the website.
- Browser malfunction.
- Use of browser versions that are not updated.
The Service Provider does not ensure the lack of virus or other elements in content that may cause alterations to the IT system (hardware and software), the documents of the files of users.
6. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
This legal policy is subject to the provisions in the Spanish laws. For any conflict arising from their interpretation, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in the city of Barcelona (Spain), provided it is not against the provisions in section 29 of the Law on Information society services.